We grew up in the 1990′s and we’re here to remember it!
Who is Generation Y?
Generation Y has a nearly intimate connection to technology.
in a survey of 7,705 college students in the US:
· 97% own a computer
· 97% have downloaded music and other media using peer-to-peer file sharing
· 94% own a cell phone
· 66.6% of college students have a Facebook account
· 60% own some type of portable music and/or video device such as an iPod
· 49% regularly download music and other media using peer-to-peer file sharing
· 34% use websites as their primary source of news
· 28% author a blog and 44% read blogs
· 15% of IM users are logged on 24 hours a day/7 days a week
-Courtesy of the Encyclopedia of Our Time, Wikipedia